Security for everyone
At ElevenPaths we believe in the idea of challenging the current state of security, a feature that should always be present in technology. We continually rethink the relationship between security and people with the aim of creating innovative products that are capable of transforming the concept of security, so we are always one step ahead of our attackers, who are increasingly present in our digital life.
We focus all our experience and effort on creating innovative security products. This is what we call our Paths, on which we work every day to offer security today and in the future:
To give people control over their personal information and privacy in their digital lives:
To help improve defense mechanisms against current and future threats:
- CyberThreats, anticipation, detection and response against pòtential cyberthreats through a proactive approach based on cyberintelligence.
- Faast, persistent penetration testing.
- Metashield, protection against data and sensible information leaks.
- Sinfonier, cyber threat detection technology based on real-time information processing.
- Tacyt, an innovative tool for the monitoring and analysis of mobile threats.
- Path6, a platform that detects large-scale vulnerabilities in mobile apps.
- Vamps discovers all the assets of your organization that are exposed on the Internet.
- IoT Security security solutions for IoT devices.
In our Research and Labs area, internally known as our “crazy ideas” area, we continually, dynamically, and quickly come up with new products and build prototypes in order to anticipate future security problems.
Among the objectives that we believe ElevenPaths must concentrate on, we focus particularly on the following three:
- Return control over their security and privacy to users
- Help to improve defense mechanisms against existing and emerging threats
- Contribute to increase the degree of confidence in current security infrastructures
Find out about our technology by becoming a member of our community.
Join our community.