Identity & Privacy
Versatile solution for robust authentication and Single Sign-On
SmartID is a solution for more secure user authentication when accessing systems and applications employing the combination of various factors such as Smartcards (including eID), RFID/NFC devices or biometric fingerprint recognition.
- Cost reduction by simplifying processes of password and card issue management.
- Flexible. Supporting a full range of readers, cards, certificates, including eID and FNMT.
- Simple to administer, deploy and maintain, given that it does not affect existing systems.
- Versatile. Authentication of users on systems, web applications, terminal servers, remote VPN connections and VDI infrastructures.
- Scalable from one to thousands of computers without compromising performance.
- Simplifying fulfillment of data protection legislation.
Intended SmartID Users
SmartID is intended for companies and professionals who need to protect themselves against:
- Identity theft.
- Unauthorized accesses to data systems.
- Information leaks, especially when handling sensitive or confidential information.
- Excess IT operating costs linked in connection with managing user passwords or third-party certificate use limitations in the Active Directory.
- Business process managers who use documents with revisions and/or signatures.
- Access to remote terminals with Windows Terminal Services and Citrix XenApp.
- Secure access to virtual desktop infrastructures (VDI).
- Remote VPN connection with Microsoft clients.
- Secure email access and web email signatures (MS Exchange/OWA).
- Secure access to web applications (IIS).