Security Management & Governance
70% of small & medium business are the target of cyberattacks due to their data or to access larger companies. The limitation of resources means that response times are high because they have few resources to identify the origin of the cyberattack. Security Monitoring gathers together the events from all your computers in real-time and in the cloud so that you can obtain the complete traceability of the attack in a single web portal from anywhere. It is also able to collect your personalized sources to find out how IT affects your business.
Your Business’ Security Centralized in One Place
Security Monitoring provides you:
- Overview: detailed information about the status and the security of your devices in one point.
- Real-time: gathers events 24×7 and in real-time to allow you to take corrective measures in a timely manner.
- Intelligence: correlation of events detects complex attacks on the IT systems.
- Anticipation: control out the use of your resources and the security status in real-time so that you can anticipate before a significant business loss occurs.
- Compliance: storage of the device logs that allows to comply with different privacy regulations.
- 24×7 monitoring of all computers through a small agent that does not consume resources on your equipment.
- Reduces security incident identification times through an online portal, offering a unified control point that centralizes all information.
- Receive direct email alerts to have everything under control from anywhere.
- SaaS service so you don’t need to deploy any complex infrastructure in your IT system.
- Identify how security affects your business processes by adding your business sources and creating custom indicators and reports.
Who is it intended for?
Security Monitoring is designed for and focused on small and medium businesses that need to have visibility into their devices’ security events in order to take corrective actions:
- Complete traceability of attacks to be able to do a forensic analysis of affected devices.
- Identify how security affects business processes.
- Logs retention to accomplish privacy regulations.
A simple way to control the operation of your entire IT system. Contact us for more information.
- Repository of Logs and events to be able to centralize all the devices in your infrastructure on one point so that you can do simple searches and operations with the indicators.
- Processing of real time events to feed the reports and the alert engine to get information in a simple way that you can understand and handle.
- Sending of alerts generated in the tool’s alerts report and sent directly to your email to have control over the security events that have occurred.
- Personalized alerts and reports so you can add new data sources and have custom processing to obtain indicators and reports on how IT and security affect your business processes.