Managed Security Operations
Our security solution is designed for the challenges of the future
Managed security services have reached a high level of maturity. However, some disruptive factors are forcing organizations to fight technological, operational, and business challenges that spread to IT and affect the entire organization. In the face of new cyberattack techniques, the disappearance of the traditional corporate security perimeter, as well as the search for efficiencies through automation to keep complexity under control and achieve cost reduction, the need to comply with multiple regulations arises, as well as the safeguarding of brand and reputation to protect competitive advantage and ensure customer satisfaction. Our managed security solution, based on intelligence and automation, is designed to meet these new challenges, helping to save costs and simplifying deployment and operations.
Boost your business and control your organization’s security level
- Maximum protection thanks to the combination of state-of-the-art advanced detection technologies based on Big Data and machine learning.
- Automatic management and immediate notification of incidents from Telefónica’s Security Operations Centers (SOCs).
- Flexibility to fit protection technologies already deployed by the client.
- Holistic visibility of overall security status.
- Dynamic interaction with the risk management and regulatory compliance solution.
- Certified experience of Telefónica’s security analysts.
Our managed security solution is technologically based on the SandaS platform, an in-house technology:
It correlates the relevant security information in an advanced fashion; it categorizes and reports incidents and allowing to visualize that information, providing you with automatic responses in real time.
- Categorization and storage in Telefónica’s Big Data of events and alarms of client SIEMs (on-premise or in the cloud), network traffic or other protection services deployed in the cloud.
- Second level of correlation through patented algorithms that combine different information sources through heuristic models, neural networks, behavioral patterns and machine learning.
- Efficient management of incidents and alarms with a configurable automatic response module, deployed in Telefónica’s SOCs for early response, automatic notification and resolution of incidents.
- Advanced portal for consulting security KPIs, detailed information on incidents, risk level of the organization and regulatory compliance.
- Inventory of security equipment and health supervision equipment.
- Customization engine of security events dashboards.
- Multi-vendor platform, integrated with the security equipment or services of the most relevant suppliers, whether located on-premise or in a third-party cloud.
- Integration with customer ticketing systems to deal with incidents and customer requests.