Increase productivity without compromising the organization´s security
The increase of smartphones in the workplace improve productivity significantly but, this also causes new security breaches that must be covered and high management costs.
Secure Mobile Device Management is:
- Managed service: enforces and monitors all security policies regarding the use of mobile devices.
- Effective and efficient response: Provides a response to these challenges:
- The growth in the number of smart devices and mobile applications that are used within the organization.
- The proliferation of different manufacturers and coexistence of different operating systems.
- Ensures that the devices and their contents are safe, hence the protection of end users.
- Delivering the company’s productivity applications effectively, efficiently and securely.
- It allows the employee to safely use their own resources within the organization (BYOD: bring-your-own-device)
- Increase productivity through mobile devices without compromising the security of the organization.
- Reduction of costs associated with the configuration, management and support of mobile devices.
- Management of corporate data and applications.
- Protection of personal devices that allows access to corporate data and applications (BYOD).
Who is it intended for?
Secure Mobile Device Management is designed for and focused on organizations that need to establish a basic level of protection for their mobile devices and manage a broad array of terminals. Especially aimed at companies with mature IT and security departments that must implement security policies on Corporate Owned Device (COD), Corporate Owned Personal Enabled (COPE) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
Secure Mobile Device Management enforces and monitors all security policies regarding the use of mobile devices. Contact us for more information.
- Management of the device throughout its lifecycle.
- Real-time inventory of the devices, use reports and compliance of the security policy.
- Management of corporate use applications (MAM).
- Content Management (MCM)
- Management of Security policies applied to the mobile device.
- Theft protection, device blocking, total or partial deletion and last known location.