Network & Device Security
Secure Instant Messaging
Instant messaging (IM) has become a global phenomenon with the rise of smartphones, allowing people to communicate quickly and efficiently. Most people use public IM applications, and many use them for corporate matters. However, public messenger applications lack the necessary security and control requirements to be used in a working environment, where information is the most valuable asset.
Secure Instant Messaging provides a corporate Instant Messaging service that covers companies' security needs, allowing organisations to create and control their private and secure messaging networks.
Secure Instant Messaging is:
- Innovation: we are supported by technology developed by our Partners.
- Control: it gives companies back the control over their communication channels and their biggest asset: information.
- Security: confidential and private communication by encoding information (messages ad files).
- Accessibility and usability: simple, secure multi-platform application for any device (corporate or BYOD), regardless of the user’s location.
- Functionality: secure storage cloud, dissemination and chat groups.
- Access control: checks which users can access the internet (set-up/cancellation) or chat groups.
- Information control: checks what types of files can be shared and for how long they are stored in the storage cloud.
- Visibility: you can see what files have been shared and delete all the copies from the network.
- Confidentiality: secure communication, encoding information transmitted in the system (AES256-GCM encoding and HTTPS protocol for messages and files).
- Prevention against information leaks: remote deletion of information stored on a lost device.
- Traceability: monitoring of actions carried out by users, such as receiving communications, internal incorrect use, etc.
- Usability and accessibility: intuitive tool adapted to corporate IM and minimum service response time needs.
- Privacy: does not share the telephone number of users, providing the BYOD.
Who is it intended for?
- Secure Instant Messaging is suitable for clients who have the need for the instantaneity that IM covers, so that their employees do not have to use Whatsapp because they do not have suitable corporate IM tools.
- These clients want to take advantage of instant messaging and ensure the confidentiality and privacy of the information shared and stored by the service:
- Companies or organisations with users on the move who handle sensitive information.
- Companies that want a corporate channel of communication with their employees that is safe, easy and has traceability.
Its differential value is:
- It includes the deployment of a dedicated system for the client on their CPD, which allows the client to create and manage their own secure IM networks completely independently.
- Redundant architecture that ensures a very high availability and low latency to the service.
- Secure communication via the client’s infrastructure: sending and receiving of encoded messages (AES 256 – GCM) and encoded transmission of files (HTTPS).
- Management console that enables the administrator of the client’s network to see the users and chat groups and define policies for saving and deleting files, including on remote devices (lost devices).
- Multi-platform user application: for mobiles (IOS/Android) and desktop computers (Windows/Mac/Linux).