Security Management & Governance
Global security knowledge to improve your business.
They say that if you don't know what's going on in your organization, you don't know what to do when there's a security incident. SandaS correlates the relevant security information for you in an advanced fashion; it categorizes and reports incidents and allows you to visualize that information, providing you with automatic responses in real time. SandaS helps you discover what is going on in your company's computer security immediately and agilely.
- Innovation: the combination of information that is internal and external to the organization enriches the advanced detection of security incidents.
- Intelligence: high capacity for correlating security information and administering events. Its advanced intelligence algorithms allow security incidents that are not perceived for SIEMs to be detected.
- Collaborative detection: adds multiple internal and external data sources, acquiring information from the internet and the physical world (admissions to parking lot, turnstile entrances to buildings, etc.).
- Integral solution: technology for the analysis, supervision, categorization, notification and immediate response to information security incidents.
- Real time: real-time visualization of information regarding incidents and alerts detected.
- Improves resolution time for incidents and mitigation of their impact thanks to the automatic response.
- Advanced detection in comparison with other market solutions thanks to the combination of multiple sources of both internal and external information.
- Greater management efficiency thanks to real-time information, adapting relevant notifications to the indicated persons for each incident.
- Their immediacy provides a real-time view of all the information: incidents and alerts, indicators and service levels, and configurable control panels.
SandaS is included in the Telefónica Managed Security Services. Contact us for further information and request a personalized demo of the product.
- Integration with the HP Arcsight, Alienvault and Intel Security SIEMs for collecting alerts and events, becoming a model that increases their capacity for advanced correlation. This model is an evolution of the product called Saqqara.
- Powerful rules engine that allows SOC (Security Operations Center) personnel to configure the categorization, notification and response to alerts in a personalized fashion adapted to your organization.
- Web portal with real-time alerts and operational and configurable dashboards for managing security incidents.
- API that allows integration with ticketing tools belonging both to SOC and your own organization.