The most advanced protection with a transparent user experience
Using smartphones and tablets benefit us by providing immediate access to corporate information. Due to this, Mobile Threat Protection, secures your devices against possible risks of exposing and losing sensible information.
- It establishes a secure business environment, segregating your business data and applications, including those on your personal devices.
- It protects commercial and confidential data that is idle, in use and in transit on iOS and Android mobile devices from cybernetic attacks.
- It improves visibility and protection by integrating with existing mobility and security systems (MDM, MAM, NAC, SIEM, etc.).
- It enables a fast response to advanced persistent threat (APT) attacks between platforms.
- It preserves the user experience and privacy whilst adding the protection required by organisational or regulatory mandates.
It preserves the user experience and privacy whilst adding the protection required by organisational or regulatory mandates.
- It is the most complete advanced protection solution. The only solution that provides advanced detection in three different vectors:
- The device’s operating system: configuration vulnerabilities and changes
- Applications: malicious app detection
- Network: detection of “man in the middle” attacks
- Has the highest threat detection rate
- Provides a transparent user experience: immediately detects and removes threats without compromising the device’s performance
- Gives a layer of visibility and intelligence of threats in real-time that can be integrated with the main SIEM and MDM systems
Who is it intended for?
MTP has been designed for and is focused on organisations that need to protect their mobile devices against a wide range of threats, especially for those with COD (corporate owned device) and BYOD (bring your own device) environments.
How it works and differential value:
- Each threat is different, so a made-to-measure reaction must be created to maintain security.
- MTP executes responses for both known and unknown threats and creates policies for different thresholds or for different people or user groups.
- Furthermore, the main value with MDM integration is that it enables you to restrict access to the secure container or apply policy adjustments in real-time based on risks in the compromised devices, which MDMs can’t apply by themselves.
- You can also activate VPN tunnels on demand to preserve sensitive traffic whilst there is a threat.