A cutting-edge tool for cleaning up metadata in email attachments.
Email is the communication channel most widely used in the workplace. However, few users are aware of the data leaks that take place constantly and silently via email. Metashield for Outlook automatically processes metadata and sensitive information that is hidden in email attachments, definitively solving this vulnerability.
Metashield for Outlook is:
- Innovation: customized and automated management of metadata in e-mail attachments.
- Convenience: easy-to-install tool for unsupervised processing.
- Customizable: customized cleaning of files and configuration using templates.
- Multiple cleaning: simultaneous processing and cleaning of groups of files.
- Simplicity: integration as an add-in for the Microsoft® Outlook email.
- Prevention and detection of leaks of sensitive information hidden in digital documents or files.
- Application of corporate homogenous prevention security policies.
- Management of all the hidden information associated with the documents, enabling control over the processing and application profiles on the desired extensions.
- Reduced economic and reputational impact resulting from the malicious use of metadata.
- Facilitates compliance with the regulations for personal information protection, LOPD, ENS, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX.
There is a Metashield for Outlook version that adapts to the specific needs of your organization. Contact us.
- Plugin for Microsoft® workstations. With integration for Microsoft® Outlook 2010 or later.
- Supports multiple and unsupervised processing of attached output files.
- Enables an unsupervised processing of metadata integrated in digital files.
- It can coexist with other Metashield Protector solutions.
- Compatible with new customizable metadata fields for Office 2007-2016, Open Office and PDF files.
- Simple interface integrated with record of events.
- Minimum consumption of resources.