A complete and safe solution for cleaning metadata on website repositories.
At the end of 2014 there were more than 1.060 billion websites in the world.This figure is a clear indicator of the security risk of the Internet if our organization's files are leaked. Metashield for IIS processes the metadata in files that are exposed on websites, avoiding leaks of sensitive information that could turn into potential and high security risks for our organization.
Metashield for IIS is:
- Security: real-time protection against leaks of sensitive information in metadata.
- Simplicity: easy-to-install tool for automated processing.
- Customizable: high customization of the cleaning process and the files to be treated.
- Scalable: technology designed to be adapted to your needs on website servers.
- Control: management of the metadata security policies in your organization.
- Prevention and detection of leaks of sensitive information hidden in digital documents or files.
- Application of corporate homogenous prevention security policies.
- Management of all the hidden information associated with the documents, enabling control over the processing and application profiles on the desired extensions.
- Reduced economic and reputational impact resulting from the malicious use of metadata.
- Facilitates compliance with the regulations for personal information protection, LOPD, ENS, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX.
There is a Metashield for IIS version that adapts to the specific needs of your organization. Contact us.
- Launch at website level within Microsoft® Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Implementation in website server or independent server farm topologies.
- Service in stand by, activation under download request.
- Processing of confidential information about documentary repositories associated with website portals.
- Compatible with new customizable metadata fields for Office 2007-2016, Open Office and PDF files.
- Minimum consumption of resources.