Technology designed for cleaning metadata in file servers.
In most cases, classic security solutions for file servers forget about metadata which, if leaked outside the network, would result in a breach of security for our organization. Metashield for File Server processes the files located in file servers, processing the sensitive information held there and simply and definitively resolving this vulnerability.
Metashield for File Server is:
- Security: constant solution for detecting leaks of sensitive information.
- Simplicity: easy-to-install tool for automated processing.
- Customizable: made to measure cleaning for a whole range of file types.
- Intelligence: automatic update notifications controlled by the administrator.
- Efficient: fast implementation for an automated metadata processed.
- Prevention and detection of leaks of sensitive information hidden in digital documents or files.
- Application of corporate homogenous prevention security policies.
- Management of all the hidden information associated with the documents, enabling control over the processing and application profiles on the desired extensions.
- Reduced economic and reputational impact resulting from the malicious use of metadata.
- Facilitates compliance with the regulations for personal information protection, LOPD, ENS, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX.
There is a Metashield for File Server version that adapts to the specific needs of your organization. Contact us.
- Simple and intuitive implementation at file server level.
- Processing and filtering of confidential information in local folders and directories.
- Resourceful processing of selected folders and sub-folders.
- Enables for multiple and constant processing of files in the background.
- Compatible with new customizable metadata fields for Office 2007-2016, Open Office and PDF files.
- Minimum consumption of resources.