A cutting-edge tool for cleaning up metadata in email attachments.
Email is the communication channel most widely used in the workplace. However, few users are aware of the data leaks that take place constantly and silently via email. Metashield for Outlook automatically processes metadata and sensitive information that is hidden in email attachments, definitively solving this vulnerability.
Metashield for Exchange is:
- Innovation: New solution designed, centralized and adapted to the Exchange business mail server.
- Security: Continuous protection on the Exchange mail server against confidential information leaks.
- Simplicity: Automatic integration into the server without the need for additional software on client computers.
- Customizable: Metadata filtering on demand by creating a whitelist sort by addresses or domains.
- Multiple clean-up: Automatic and simultaneous processing of all attachments sent from Exchange servers without modifying the original file.
- Prevention and detection of leaks of sensitive information hidden in documents or digital files.
- Implementation of homogeneous corporate policies to prevent leaks of sensitive information or data.
- Management of all the hidden information associated with documents allowing control over the processing profiles and implementation on the desired extensions.
- Reduction of the economic and reputational impact resulting from the malicious use of metadata.
- Facilitation of the compliance with regulations regarding the security and protection of personal information, LOPD (Data Protection Law), ENS (National Security Framework), PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX.
Metashield for Exchange adapts itself to the specific needs of your organization. Contact us.
- Software solution designed for Microsoft Exchange environments.
- Enables an unsupervised processing of metadata integrated in attached digital files.
- Creation and management by address or domain whitelist.
- Supports creation and management pf templates and processing profiles.
- Able to incorporate custom metadata to files.
- Can be controlled and managed with Metashield Management Console.