Continuous detection and cleaning of confidential metadata on web sites.
By the end of 2014, 60% of all global web servers were Apache servers. The majority publish files with metadata showing the organization’s internal and confidential information, which is a major security risk.
Metashield for Apache applies automatic metadata processing to the files published through Apache web servers, thus preventing leaks of sensitive information which could end up being potential high security risks.
Metashield for Apache is:
- Security: Real time protection against leaks of sensitive metadata information.
- Simplicity: Easy to install tool for automated processing.
- Customizable: Personalized selection of the extensions to be processed.
- Scalable: Technology designed to adapt to your web server needs.
- Genuine: Only market solution for Linux systems.
- Prevention and detection of leaks of sensitive information hidden in digital documents or files.
- Application of homogeneous corporate policies on the prevention of information leaks.
- Elimination of hidden information associated to documents by applying it to the desired extensions.
- Reduction of the impact of economic and reputational loss resulting from the malicious use of metadata.
- Facilitates compliance with standards and regulations regarding the security and protection of personal information, LOPD, ENS, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX.
There is a Metashield for Apache version that adapts to the specific needs of your organization. Contact us.
- Launch at web site level within an Apache server.
- Implementation of web server farm topologies or independent servers.
- Automated service and independent configuration by web portal.
- Processing of the confidential information on documentary repositories associated to the web portals.
- Local administration of the processing service.
- Minimal consumption of resources.