Trace & Check your App Weaknesses.
Organizations are increasingly using their mobile channels to connect with their customers and employees, promoting an incessant development of new mobile applications. Therefore, it's normal that organizations don't have a full view of all their apps and versions, thus losing control of their mobile channel. This results in critical vulnerabilities and other breaches of security.
mASAPP can automatically discover all the apps published in official and non-official markets that are somehow related with an organization, analyzing them in real time and continuously identifying new security risks.
- Discovery, an innovate proposal to autonomously discover applications.
- Vision, continuously analyze and identify vulnerabilities and other security risks.
- Thoroughness, non-stop in-depth analyses, including static, dynamic, library and backend testing.
- Precision, helps to identify and correct security breaches by delivering actionable information.
- Immediacy, powerful Big Data engine to classify, search and analyze from millions of apps.
- Centralized view of the security status of all your published apps, continuously identifying new vulnerabilities through security analysis persistently performed.
- Full control over your mobile ecosystem thanks to the proactive discovery system which identifies all your apps and new versions (including those which the organization was not aware of), while notifies of those which have been removed from the market.
- Tracking over the whole lifecycle of your mobile apps. This simplifies the identification and monitoring of new vulnerabilities which could arise over time, thus facilitating their prompt fixing.
- User-friendly. It does not require technical knowledge or source code understanding to identify the existing vulnerabilities within the apps analyzed.
- Digital footprint organizations that need to regain control over their official mobile applications and require a solution to obtain a continuous and up-to-date vision of their entire mobile channel.
- Entities which implement mobile channels to communicate with their customers and employees, and need to continuously understand the security risks to which their apps may be exposed.
- Organizations that implement an SDLC process and need to monitor their developed applications to identify future vulnerabilities that could arise over time.
In order to meet our customer’s specific needs and requirements, mASAPP can be acquired as a module within the Vamps service, or within the “Risks on the mobile channel” solution from the CyberThreats service. Both services and managed and operated by Telefónica.
Contact us and request a customized product demo.
How it works
- Initial Setup & Fine-tuning: Definition of the scope to be covered by the platform, which guarantees full control over the organization’s mobile channel. The organization provides a set of initial apps and associated parameters which feed the discovery and analysis process.
- Autonomous Discovery: The system is able to continuously and automatically infer new searching rules based on parameters of the configured apps. This process autonomously discovers applications and versions that are published in different markets.
- Continuous analysis: Persistent analysis process that identifies vulnerabilities arising from attributes, libraries or services, based on a full battery of security tests that covers static analysis, dynamic analysis at run time, and third party frameworks and backend services assessment.
- Actionable information: As a result of the analysis process, actionable structured information is displayed (vulnerability description, potential impact associated, detailed evidence including the vulnerable attribute path within the app, etc.) as well as a series of fixing recommendations.