Fraud has become a major concern for organizations increasingly exposed to greater risks. The impact of business fraud is such that global fraud losses are estimated to be around $ 3.7 billion annually, representing an average per organization of about 5 percent of its annual revenue. The question is no longer whether or not I will be attacked, but when.
FMI Swarm helps minimize fraud losses and maximize business resilience, facilitating fraud prevention, detection and response to fraud risks.
Adaptive and Convergent Fraud Risk Management
FMI Swarm is:
- Innovation: combines fraud-rich expertise with proprietary technology and the industry’s best partners through strategic alliances.
- Intelligence: integrates and processes information from different sources, which transforms into processable intelligence, generating fraud insights that minimize risk.
- Expertise: multidisciplinary team of experts, both in fraud schemes and attack patterns as well as in business risk management.
- Overview: Provides a holistic approach to risk management across the fraud value chain that provides greater visibility and control, and strengthens decision making.
- Effectiveness: identifies risk factors, facilitating an adequate implementation of preventive, detective and reactive controls and countermeasures.
- Minimization of increasing economic losses associated with fraud, aligning fraud risk management with business objectives (Operational and Reputational Impact).
- Increased visibility and control over the fraud risks affecting the business, in relation to the environment of threats, fraud schemes and own, related and collateral attack patterns.
- Greater anticipation and preparation against emerging risks and complex fraud networks, providing a contextual and differential Fraud Intelligence that facilitates decision making.
- More frictionless security for the business, providing the fraud solution that best fits the needs of each organization, without having to interfere in the experience of its clients.
Who is it intended for?
- Organizations that need to protect themselves against fraud that specifically affects their business, reducing their operational and reputational impact. They need more in depth knowledge of the degree of actual exposure of their organization.
- Companies that want to improve fraud prevention and detection capabilities, conditioned by a growing environment of emerging risks and threats that require a large investment in highly specialized resources.
- Organizations that aim to improve fraud management capabilities, relying on differential technology and a multidisciplinary team of experts to enable them to optimize their processes and minimize losses from fraud.
FMI Swarm adapts to the specific needs of your organization. Contact us more information.
- Comprehensive fraud management based on a holistic approach to the risks that affect the business, analyzing the risk factors as a whole along the entire fraud value chain.
- Identification of advanced threats as a result of the integration of multiple proprietary and differential technologies that improve the level of protection and strengthen the decision-making process.
- Contextual fraud intelligence beyond the organization’s environment, providing advanced knowledge of the context of threats, fraud schemes, and attack patterns that affect the business.
- Provides added value via the FMI Swarm portal, with real-time reports, fraud intelligence reports and ad hoc investigations by our multidisciplinary team (AFFC | AntiFraud Fusion Center).
- Adaptive Value proposal based on the particular needs of each organization, supported by our professional anti-fraud services, with deep knowledge and accumulated expertise.