The technology that detects weaknesses and vulnerabilities in your organization before attackers do.
Companies, with an increasing presence in the digital world, know that they are more exposed to receiving potential and constant attacks on their systems. Classic security audits are no longer sufficient. That is why we are introducing Faast, a persistent pentesting technology that keeps your systems scanned 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Detect the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in your organization with Faast technology. Contact us for a personalized demo of the product.
Vulnerability detection as a continuous process
Today, the average time employed in finding a security breach is sixty-four days. Once the breaches are discovered, the average time spent until the underlying vulnerabilities are fixed is one hundred and three days(*). Traditional security solutions have been overtaken by these continually evolving threats.
Faast is a persistent penetration testing service that implements and automates all the latest pentesting techniques in a recursive, continuous process that reduces the time to detect security breaches.
- Evaluation of the organization assets and determines the possible vulnerabilities that could lead to security breaches.
- Customizable set of tests based on real-life attack techniques to offer a broader, rather than a targeted vision of the global security of your organization.
- Identification assets exposed on the Internet and evaluation of threats that affect each system.
- Prioritization assets that must be protected, informing you of the damage that an attack could cause.
- Timely reports will help you optimize the countermeasures to be enabled.
Intended Faast Users
- Organizations that want to improve business continuity and protect their reputation and customers, that require a greater level of security but cannot afford the cost of the necessary dedicated resources for ongoing assessment of their systems’ security.
- Organizations that want to take proactive measures to identify which of their assets are targets of their attackers, understand why they are at risk, and use this information to improve their decision-making processes.
Faast can be acquired as an optional module of Telefónica’s Vulnerabilities Management service.
Detect the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in your organization with Faast technology. Contact us for a personalized demo of the product.
(*) Data from the study “The Post Breach Boom” by the Ponemon Institute, February 2013