Self Service Security Products
The technology that detects weaknesses and vulnerabilities in your WordPress sites before attackers do
Every day vulnerabilities are published that affect the WordPress software, its plugins or themes, which makes it difficult to know which vulnerabilities affect your WordPress sites. In addition, it is possible that the software infrastructure where your WordPress site is installed or its configuration allows attackers to gain access to restricted areas and information.
Faast for WordPress is a simple but effective way to detect all of these weaknesses for you to allow employ your efforts in take care of your business. The service will provide a comprehensive security report with actionable information to help to address these weaknesses.
Faast for WordPress is:
- Vision: analyze and Identify vulnerabilities and other security risks.
- Accuracy: help to identify and correct security breaches by delivering actionable information.
- Innovation: implements and automates the latest security analysis techniques.
- Simplicity in the security analysis process, you just need to know the URL of your WordPress site.
- Safe, the technology used in Faast for WordPress is best-in-class that perform security tests with full respect over the IT infrastructure.
- Up to date with the latest security testing techniques for a deeper analysis.
- End users that looks for a quick and quality security analysis for their WordPress sites.
- Organizations that runs WordPress sites within their business processes that need to monitor them to identificate vulnerabilities and anticipate before they could be exploit.
Faast for WordPress can be purchase on its signup page using your PayPal account.
How it works:
- Target setup: you have to tell the URL in which your WordPress site is running and in order to verify that you are the owner you should upload a QR code to your site.
- Security Analysis identifies issues stemming from used plugins, themes or outdated WordPress version. Also, this analysis checks the configuration of the web server to find other attack vectors that an attacker would use to gain control of your site.
- Actionable information: as result of the security analysis, for any of the detected weaknesses, the platform provides structured information of the issue (description, potential impact… among others) and recommendations to help you to fix or mitigate the attack vector.