Security Management & Governance
Comprehensive view of cyber risks that allows you to reduce digital risks to an acceptable level
Digital transformation and new business model’s adoption are now a reality. That’s why understanding and managing their associated risks in an agile and automated way from the business perspective is key to making the right decisions at the right time.
Our Risk Management Services have expert consultants and tools that will help you:
- Establish the Risk Management Framework that better meets your needs.
- Definition and development of policies and procedures.
- Definition of the governance model and scorecards. These will have the KPIs and KRIs aimed at achieving the objectives of your business.
- Mapping security and compliance risks, including those associated with privacy (GDPR), with their processes in order to determine their business impact.
- Identification, evaluation, analysis and treatment of risks that facilitate the definition of a comprehensive security plan that contributes to the resilience of your organization.
- Integrated vision through different use cases that help manage the key risks while minimizing their impact on your business. Vision from the perspectives of Business Continuity as well as Security of Information Technologies (IT) and Operational Technologies (OT-Industrial Cybersecurity) with full support and integration with the Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) associated with the GDPR.
- Dynamic risk management incorporating information from the operational security layer. In the current scenario with constant changes in threats and vulnerabilities, it is vital to maintain an updated risk management view. We have the technology that allows us to have this updated picture of risk automatically incorporating information from the operational layer of security.
- Business-oriented: we can discover how security risks impact the business through the relationships in the Enterprise Architecture Model. We facilitate you to easy follow-up thanks to the personalized dashboards with KRIs (Key Risk Indicators) adapted to your organization needs.
For more information Contact us.
- Identification and risk management based on ISO 31000 with full support for frameworks such as ISO 27005, NIST SP 800-30 or COBIT 5 for risk.
- Integration with security operating layer tools that allow the risk level to be updated automatically.
- Adapted to the needs of Industry 4.0. supporting the particularities associated with Operation Technologies and Industrial Cybersecurity. It allows describing the assets that conform the Industrial Automation and Control Systems (ISA-95) and their interaction with the Information Systems. As well as to identify Threats according to NIST-800-82, to evaluate the Risks from the Business perspective and to assign treatments to the Risk Scenarios.
- Modeling of business, application and technology layers in an agile way and according to reference standards TOGAF9.1 and Archimate.
- Dashboards with indicators following the international standard for measurement of Information Security ISO 27004: 2009.
- Automated tracking of tasks associated with risk treatment projects.