Holistic CyberRisk Detection & Response.
Cybercrime cost already represents a 0.8% of the global economy, exceeding the drug and arms trade. CyberThreats helps continuously prevent, detect and respond to potential cyberthreats that can have a major impact on the organizations' business model. CyberThreats covers all phases of the cyberthreat lifecycle, thanks to its holistic risk management model focused on ciberintelligence.
- Intelligence: applies actionable knowledge to the prevention, detection and rapid response to potential cyberthreats.
- Innovation: aggregates the internal research and expertise along with the sector’s best partners technology.
- Global Vision: a proactive approach that provides a comprehensive and detailed view of your organization’s security status at all times.
- Anticipation: allows early identification of cyberthreats by gathering evidence, trend analysis and emerging threats in 24×7.
- Efficiency: effective and agile response, mitigating the impact of cyberattacks on an organization, while proceeding to the final resolution of the incident.
- It reduces costs with its early prevention and identification of potential attacks that could pose a financial and reputational impact on your organization.
- End-to-end global view providing a proactive approach aimed at the early detection and rapid response against Cybercrime.
- 24×7 monitoring thanks to the constant tracking of our expert team of intelligence analysts specialized in Cybersecurity (CyberSOC).
- Accessibility and simplicity through an online portal offering a unified control point, centralizing all information.
CyberThreats is designed and aimed at organizations that need protection against a wide range of cyberthreats:
- Information leaks, hacktivism, security breaches, credentials theft and other sources of business disruption.
- Unauthorized use of brand, offensive contents, counterfeit and other threats that pose irreparable damage to their image and reputation.
- Attacks derived from online fraud such as phishing, pharming, malware, carding or suspicious mobile applications.
CyberThreats adapts to your organization’s specific needs. Please, contact us for more information on our detection and response Cyberthreats service.
How it works
- Actionable intelligence: scouting and collection of a wide range of data from public and private information sources for their further analysis, monitoring and enrichment.
- Threat detection and incident response: it includes all stages of a cyberthreats lifecycle, that is, the proactive identification, assessment, mitigation and eradication of attacks, finishing with a process of consolidation, continuous improvement and reporting.
- Added value delivery with real-time notifications on detected threats, follow up, trend or sectorial reports, and adhoc investigations carried out by our expert team of intelligence analysts. All of this accessible through CyberThreats portal and with the specialized support of our 24×7 CyberSOC team.