Security Management & Governance
Develop your business with the highest guarantee ensuring regulatory compliance on a centralized way
The current landscape of growing privacy and security regulations makes the identification and correct application of them essential to continue operating. It is necessary to know what controls to apply to preserve both the value of our assets and the reputation of our organizations, key aspects to generate confidence in the current economy.
The Compliance Management Services have expert consultants and tools that will help you:
- Determine the normative framework of application.
- Identification of obligations and risk assessment including those risks associated with the Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) required by GDPR.
- Establish, evaluate and monitor the global control framework resulting from the different regulations to be applied taking advantage of the existing synergies between them.
- Implementation of different Management Systems such as the Information Security Management System (ISO 27001) or Privacy Management System according to the GDPR, among others.
- Definition and implementation of a Governance Framework with key indicators to enable effective monitoring.
- Global Control Framework: possibility of establishing a Global Framework of Controls associated to the different assets that allows to take advantage of synergies between the different regulations and avoid rework.
- Automation: sending questionnaires and assigning tasks automatically via email.
- Business Orientation: visualization of the evaluations and controls of application in the assets and their impact in business through the relationships in the Business Architecture model.
For more information Contact us.
- Management of multiple regulations including the possibility of assessing the internal policies of organizations.
- Evaluation questionnaires with fully customizable scales.
- Elaboration of automated reports (Declarations of Applicability, Controls Evaluations, Privacy Impact Assessments, Record of Processing Activities according to GDPR, among others).
- Specific module for the Spanish National Security Scheme and Critical Infrastructure legislation based on PILAR.
- Specific module that facilitates the implementation of a Privacy Management System according to GDPR.
- Automated task tracking associated with compliance projects.
- Dashboard with indicators, being the first international implementation of the Information Security measurement standard ISO 27004:2009.