Network, Application & Security
The technological revolution of this day and age is yielding a new generation of applications and services available to us, though it is also increasing our vulnerabilities to cyberattacks that employ ever more sophisticated techniques. Our advanced global security platform provides clients with a comprehensive internet protection from the Telefónica network, with no need to purchase or set your facilities up with costly hardware/software solutions requiring an army of specialists to run properly.
Your Network Protected With Secure Internet Access
Clean Pipes brings you:
- Application firewall: traffic control depending on the application that generates it and the user’s identity. Integration with the company’s directory systems.
- Web filtering: limits the exposure to malicious content and implements corporate internet usage policies. URL databases always updated and fed by the global Threat Intelligence platform.
- Protection against threats: prevention from intrusions and malware blocking. Includes a information leak prevention functionality based on file types and patterns.
- Advanced threat protection: Sandbox service that identifies zero-day malware through static and dynamic analysis of the behavior of files and links. Based on the analysis of samples of over 14,000 subscribers.
- Service portal: integrated on our unified security service management platform with access to reports and dashboards in real time.
- Full internet access protection based on the best security technologies.
- Reduction in costs, since there is no need to invest in hardware, software, maintenance or operation.
- Scalable service based on virtualization, with efficient redimensioning, aligned with any change in the flow requirements for the subscribed internet service.
- Nearly 100% in service availability thanks to high-availability architecture.
- Client portal with real-time reports and dashboards.
Who is it intended for?
- Clean Pipes is designed to be a step forward in internet access service so that the protection against threats is an inherent characteristic of the access service.
- Intended for anyone seeking to guarantee protection based on the best technologies currently available, forestalling the need for investments or the burden of elevated operating costs.
Clean Pipes keeps your network protected thanks to secure internet access. Contact us for more information.
Client internet traffic is redirected to the security platform on which client services are configured.
Example of how it works:
- The client has several offices connected via MPLS VPN and signs up for Secure Internet access.
- Traffic between offices run across the VPN while Internet traffic is redirected to the security platform located near the interconnection points to guarantee efficiency.
- Our SOC specialists implement the policies requested by the client, providing assistance in the definition thereof and incident management.
- The client retains total visibility and control of the service through the portal where the activity can be viewed in real time.