The Tool for Social Networks Intelligence
Social networks have become an important source of intelligence that can be used to support the decision-making processes of different business areas within organisations. Aldara provides actionable intelligence by giving the answers that analysts require.
- Intelligence: by providing the required insights to make decisions.
- Vision: by presenting what is actually happening on social networks.
- Precision: by focusing in what really matters and removing the remaining noise.
- Discovery: by identifying new opportunities and risks within social networks.
- Understanding: by analyzing how people interact to map the underlying structure of conversations.
- Automatically remove the noise and spam to really understand the reach of any conversation or crisis.
- Measure the impact of any profile or influencer and discover how they can help your brand.
- Evaluate the relationships of any profile to clearly identify the communities they participate in and the topics that matter to them.
- Contextualize profiles to better understand the risk they pose to your company.
Aldara is being used by analysts facing different challenges, such as:
- Profile contextualization: understanding profiles and identify the groups they belong to.
- Deep conversation analysis: understanding how users interact with each other as a means of identifying the core of a conversation and sifting through the remaining noise.
- Influencer identification and analysis: discovering new influencers by topic and evaluating the real impact of known ones.
- Market research: analysing competitors, discovering relevant markets and identifying the most important players in each one of them.
- Risk evaluation: identifying the groups and actors behind campaigns and analyzing their past behavior in order to evaluate the risk of a potential attack.
In order to adapt to the specific needs and requirements of the customer, Aldara can be purchased as a subscription-licensed tool to be exploited directly or within the CyberThreats service, managed and operated by Telefónica. Contact us and ask for your personalized product demo.
How it works
- Aggregating Data Sources: Aldara is directly connected to Twitter and can be integrated with other partners to provide access to different data sources.
- Applying AI and Machine Learning: Aldara uses Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for processing both real time and batch information. Further, Aldara uses proprietary techniques to better understand how people interact.
- Empower the Enterprise: Aldara provides dashboards and integrations with third-party enterprise tools to help analysts to better understand what is happening on social networks.
- Providing Actionable Intelligence: the brain of Aldara has the ability to provide relevant insights that help to contextualize social profiles and conversations from the beginning.