Dynamic Risk Management
Comprehensive view of cyber security risks that will allow you to reduce the level of risk.
- Integrated vision
- Dynamic risk management
- Definition and development of policies and procedures.
- Definition of the governance model
Related productsSANDAS GRC
What can we do for your cyber security?
Comprehensive management of cyber security risks within your organization
Digital transformation and the implementation of new business models offer many benefits and provide new opportunities. In turn, they generate new risks. The management of these risks is vital for the success of the company. That's why understanding and managing them from the business perspective, in an agile and automated way, is key to making the right decisions at the right time.
It covers various use cases to manage the key risks while minimizing their impact on the business. Vision from the perspective of business continuity as well as security of Information Technologies (IT) and Operational Technologies (OT) with full support and integration with the Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) in accordance with GDPR.
Dynamic risk management
Focused on the current scenario, where continuous changes in terms of threats and vulnerabilities on assets occur. It is vital to maintain an updated view of the risk status of your organization automatically, incorporating data from the IT operational and security layer (vulnerabilities and threats).
It helps you understand how risks impact your business through the relations in the Enterprise Architecture Model. It also follows them up by using dashboards customized with KRIs (Key Risk Indicators) tailored to the needs of your organization.
Our Risk Management Services have expert consultants as well as methodologies and tools that will help you:
- Establish the Risk Management Framework that better meets your organization's needs.
- Define and develop policies and procedures for your organization.
- Define the governance model and scorecards. These will show the KPIs and KRIs aimed at achieving the objectives of your business.
- Map security and compliance risks, including those associated with privacy (GDPR) and their processes in order to determine their impact on your business.
- Identify, evaluate, analyse and treat risks to make it easier the definition of a comprehensive security plan that contributes to the resilience of your organization.
- Identification and risk management based on ISO 31000 with full support for frameworks such as ISO 27005, NIST SP 800-30 or COBIT 5 for risk.
- Integration with IT operational and security layer tools that allow updating the risk level automatically.
- Adapted to the needs of Industry 4.0. and supporting the particularities associated with Operation Technologies and Industrial Cyber Security. It allows describing the assets that conform the Industrial Automation and Control Systems (ISA-95) and their interaction with Information Systems. It also allows identifying threats according to NIST-800-82, evaluating risks from a business perspective and assigning treatments to the risk scenarios.
- Visual modeling of business, application and technology layers according to reference standards TOGAF9.1 and Archimate. It also allows import of assets.
- Dashboards with key indicators (KPIs y KRIs) following the international standard for measurement of Information Security ISO 27004: 2009.
- Automated monitoring of tasks associated with risk treatment projects.