Security for SMEs
Protect your online business with our products and services tailored to the needs of your company. We focus on protecting the main attack targets through:
- Secure e-mail
- Secure web browsing
- Device protection
What can we do for your cyber security?
Delegate the security of your company to a leading provider such as ElevenPaths and leave worries behind to take care of your business
Did you know that 60% of SMEs that experience a cyberattack disappear in less than 6 months after the incident? The average cost of an attack is € 35,000.
ElevenPaths is an Intelligent Managed Security Service Provider. We focus on prevention, detection and appropriate response against threats in order to reduce attacks, protect your digital services and thus guarantee that your business is cyber resilient.
We offer an easy and adaptable service to ensure the protection of your company.
We protect your digital assets, so you only have to worry about your business.
Easy to Manage
We offer you a self-managed portal so you may access and monitor your security services.
We help you understand your exposure to digital risks, analyze vulnerabilities and monitor all the threat activity to fix them before an attack might occur.
We Are Experts
ElevenPaths provides products and services for SMEs that we manage from our own infrastructure. We rely on 11 SOCs (Security Operations Centres) specialized and continuously updated to the latest cyber security trends.
Your trip to the cloud becomes a reality in an efficient and secure way. Don’t worry about backups or file sharing thanks to our Cloud products.
Modulable and Scalable
We adapt to the size of your company. As your business grows, we will expand with you so that you are always up to date in cyber security.
Centralize the entire security of your company through a single provider.
- Cybersecure: Specially designed to protect your business from the consequences of a cyber incident and give a quick and effective response until the stabilization of your business project, either with our main coverage or by purchasing additional coverage.
- Self-Assessment: A free and simple web tool to perform a self-diagnosis of the digital security of your SME or business project. Our survey will help you quickly assess the safety of your business, understand how to protect yourself and recover from the consequences of a cyberattack.
- Regulatory compliance: we advise you for the correct compliance of the current legal framework related to personal data protection and other regulations.
- Support: a technical and specialized team will provide you with the necessary support to solve your doubts and help you at all times in the process of securing your business.
- Securing information in a changing and dynamic environment is essential. 60% of European SMEs that are victims of cyberattacks disappear within six months of the incident.
- It is necessary to shape up a specific protocol of safety measures, for both prevention and action after an attack.
- It is important to cover the lack of skilled staff to deal with the attacks, but sometimes a small business cannot afford to hire a person to perform those functions.
- It is crucial to adopt measures to avoid unpredictable expenses arising from cyberattacks. The average cost of an attack is usually around € 35,000.
- Raise awareness of the need to protect digital assets is paramount. They are the weakest link within the digital ecosystem.
- 62% of SMEs do not have an active or updated cyber security strategy, so they are a gateway for hackers.
- Only 24% of SMEs are aware that they have received cyberattacks.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that do not have an active or updated cyber security strategy.
- SMEs with poor security and irregular treatment of data that may lead to fines of up to € 10 millions for non-compliance with the GDPR.
- E-commerce and businesses dedicated to online sales, where the risk is increased by using payment gateways, protocols and security certificates.
- Companies that wish to hire a cyber insurance or policy that covers cyberattacks.