Global security intelligence to boost your business
SandaS correlates relevant security information in an advanced way. It categorizes, reports security incidents and displays that information, thus allowing automatic responses in real time.
SandaS helps you discover what is going on in your company's computer security immediately and agilely.
Do you want to learn more about SandaS?
Reduced response time
For incidents and mitigation of their impact thanks to the automatic response.
In comparison with other market solutions thanks to the combination of multiple sources of information, both internal and external.
Thanks to real-time information, adapting relevant notifications to the appropriate person for each incident.
Their immediacy provides a real-time view of all the information: incidents and alerts, indicators and service levels, and configurable control panels.
- Innovation: the combination of information that is internal and external to the organisation enriches the advanced detection of security incidents.
- Intelligence: high capacity for correlating security information and administering events. Its advanced intelligence algorithms allow security incidents that are not perceived for SIEMs to be detected.
- Collaborative detection: adds multiple internal and external data sources, acquiring information from the internet and the physical world (admissions to parking lot, turnstile entrances to buildings, etc.).
- Integral solution: technology for the analysis, supervision, categorization, notification and immediate response to information security incidents.
- Real time: real-time visualization of information regarding incidents and alerts detected.
- Integration with the HP Arcsight, Alienvault and Intel Security SIEMs for collecting alerts and events, becoming a model that increases their capacity for advanced correlation. This model is an evolution of the product called Saqqara.
- Powerful rules engine that allows SOC (Security Operations Centre) personnel to configure the categorization, notification and response to alerts in a personalized fashion adapted to your organisation.
- Web portal with real-time alerts and operational and configurable dashboards for managing security incidents.
- API that allows integration with ticketing tools belonging both to SOC and your own organisation.