Management and supervision of your security equipment.
- Full-time protection
- Risk level reduction
- Trust and visibility
- Costs saving
What can we do for your cyber security?
Supervision of your security equipment to keep you updated at all times
Delegate the administration and supervision activities of your security equipment (Firewall, IDS / IPS, antivirus, and so on) to the global Telefónica's SOCs network.
Thanks to our Device Management service you can manage security policies and automatically control the health of your IT security devices, remotely and permanently, by using a proprietary monitoring platform. Your company will learn about security incidents in real time and will receive 24x7x365 protection.
Your security equipment is updated at any time against the latest threats.
Risk level reduction
It prevents security incident related to staff turnover or skills obsolescence from happening. Our SOC staff is certified and constantly receiving training.
Trust and visibility
You will know in real time what is happening, what measures you must undertake and all your requests will be addressed immediately.
Since you delegate the complexity of dealing with numerous security technologies and vendors.
Thanks to a single-point management, the appropriate evaluation of your level of security and access to the outstanding agreements between Telefónica Cyber Security Tech and partners.
- Control over your security equipment deployed both on-premises or Virtual Private Cloud.
- Centralised administration of your security strategy.
- Expertise, since Telefónica's security team is continuously trained against the latest threats.
- Immediate notification about the real status of your security and risk management.
- Customized advice about the proper sizing of your architecture and investment in security.
- Global coverage from the nine Telefónica's Security Operations Centres.
- Supervise the right performance of security equipment.
- Maintenance and update of the device security policies.
- Updating of device firmware and signatures.
- Management of vulnerabilities life cycle.
- Proactive identification of risks.
- Design and triggering of updating plans.
- Technological advice for the acquisition of new platforms and security services.
- Automated health-check monitoring (CPU load, memory use, disk use, network interfaces status, VPN sessions, connections, and so on).
- Support during the incidents resolution process from the Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT).
- Advanced and granular Notification engine.
PRODUCTS RELATED TO THIS SERVICE
SandaS correlates relevant security information in an advanced way. It categorizes, reports incidents and displays that information, thus allowing automatic responses in real time.Learn more about SandaS