SealSign: Our complete platform for electronic and biometric signature on documents.
What can we do for your cyber security?
Sign your documents from any device
SealSign is a scalable, modular and comprehensive corporate platform for signing electronic documents. It is compatible with digital certificates and biometric signature. Users can receive all documents pending signature through an operation similar to an email inbox while their documents are protected against information leaks.
Agility and security
It increases document signature agility and security while maintaining an optimal user experience.
Reduction of those costs associated with hardcopy management (printing, digitalization, transfer, archiving).
Productivity and efficiency
Improvement in productivity and efficiency of business processes.
It reduces response time in daily operations.
Accessible from business applications and mobile devices.
Ease of integration
SOA-based architecture and multiple integration mechanisms.
Full legal validity
Generation of electronic documents with full legal validity.
On-premises or Cloud
Cloud service or on-premises platform, depending on the client’s needs.
The storage format is based on ISO/IEC 19794-7:2014 and meets the requirements established in art. 3.2 of the Spanish Electronic Signature Law (Ley 59/2003, de 19 de diciembre, de firma electrónica) for advanced electronic signature. It also meets all the requirements of the European Regulation (No 910/2014) on Electronic Signature (eIDAS ) and other international standards.
It enables the univocal identification of the signer, guaranteeing that captured biometric information is kept confidential, allowing to verify the integrity or non-alteration of the document once signed, and the commitment to the content expressed by the signer in the act of signing (non-repudiation).
SealSign Digital Signature allows:
- Qualified (recognised) signature: when it is made with qualified (recognised) electronic certificates. These electronic certificates may be generated on cryptographic card, software or USB token
- Advanced electronic signature: the one made using the mobile device or digitizing card. It is a biometric signature in which biometric parameters are collected and stored securely in the document.
- Companies that need to manage large volumes of signatures or that don’t want to perform developments for the integration.
- Companies that need to include an authentication, signature or encryption process without installing private key locally on their authorized users’ computers or devices.
- Companies that want to include handwritten biometric signature in their processes.
Cloud service enabling electronic document signing via the handwritten signature made on a touch device that captures the biometric pattern of the signer.LEARN MORE ABOUT SEALSIGN SAAS
Electronic and biometric signature of electronic documents.LEARN MORE ABOUT SEALSIGN ON-PREMISE
Custody and centralised management of digital certificates.LEARN MORE ABOUT CENTRAL KEY CONTROL