Secure Collaboration (IRM)
Protects documents by applying Information rights management (IRM).
- Persistent protection inside and outside the network
- Deletes metadata
- Identifies the source
- Full audit of access
- Does not store any document
- Regulatory compliance
- Easy and intuitive use
What can we do for your cyber security?
Control who access your sensitive documents
Secure Collaboration protects documents by applying the Information Rights Management (IRM). It deletes their hidden content and prints an invisible digital footprint on the critical or sensitive documents, thus providing evidences to find out the responsible source in case of data leakage.
In addition, it guarantees that the documents are correctly shared are available only to people with the right permissions, thus contributing to a higher control of their visible and hidden information and applying a flexible and persistent protection anywhere and at any time.
On the document inside and outside the network.
The documents that have gone out the organisation.
Deletes metadata and hidden information that could fall on malicious hands and pose serious security problems.
Identifies the source of the document
Using stenography techniques with information linked to sender, receiver, printing date, etc.
Audit of access
Full audit of access, regardless of where the documents are: who access them, when, from where, etc.
Does not store any document
It only maintains the link between user, access type and document ID.
Making it easier for the rules and law compliancy related to security and data protection: GDPR, ENS, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, ISO 27001.
Easy management and use
Easy and intuitive management with tools and most common file extensions.
- Protection of visible and hidden content for sharing documents using metadata encryption and management, guarantying that only allowed users can do any action on them, either in or out of the organisation, using any device and anytime, minimizing the risks and maximizing the trust.
- Identify the documents detected out of the scope of the organisation hiding the information about source and destination of confident documents, allowing the identification of the responsible subject in case there is any data leakage, or as a confirmation of the electronic signature derived from the hidden information embedded in the published documents in digital environments or paper format.
- For large companies and SMEs