CASB enables trust in the use of cloud apps and services (SaaS) while staying secure and compliant
CASB enables trust in the use of cloud apps and services (SaaS) while staying secure and compliant.
It provides visibility into shadow IT, shadow data, user behavior analytics (UBA), threat detection, data governance, cloud DLP, security controls and post-incident forensic analysis.
With CASB our clients can add controls and protect their information that has moved from their datacenters to the cloud.
Cloud application visibility and risk intelligence for thousands of apps.
Data governance, UBA and policy controls for sanctioned cloud apps.
Real-time user behavior analytics, data security, and threat protection for cloud apps
Cloud data encryption for regulatory compliant use of cloud apps
- Cloud usage security assessment.
- Continuous visibility and security analysis of SaaS applications.
- Compliance with both corporate policies and European regulations, GDPR.
- Maximum flexibility: API, proxy, reverse proxy, agents.
- Integration with: SIEM, DLP, IdP, NGFW, SWG…
- Control over collaboration, business and consumer applications: Office 365, Google Apps, Dropbox, Sales force, AWS, Facebook, Linkedin…
- Large and small companies
Shadow is a technology that enables traceability of documents by means of invisible marking techniques applied to text documents.GET TO KNOW SHADOW
Network EndPoint Data Loss Prevention
Network protection and EndPoints configuration to prevent information leaks outside the enterprise environment.GET TO KNOW NETWORK ENDPOINT DATA LOSS PREVENTION