Pin Patrol (Firefox)
25/07/16. Version 0.0.7
This is a Firefox extension that shows in a readable format, the state of HSTS (HTTP Strict Transport Security) and HPKP (HTTP Public Key Pins) domains stored by the browser. Firefox does not have a native way to show these domains or this functionality documented.
The information provided by the table is the one stored by the browser, “translated” in a more human readable way.
- Domain: Domain protected under HSTS or HPKP.
- Score: This score is a Firefox value. It increases by one every different day (24 hours at least) the domain is visited.
- Date: Last day the domain was visited. It is calculated by Firefox using the number of days since 01/01/70.
- Expiration Date: Max-age of HSTS or HPKP, in other words, when the entry will expire.
- SecurityPrpierty: This is a Firefox value. SecurityPropertyUnset if 0, SecurityPropertySet if 1 or SecurityPropertyKnockout if 2.
- IncludeSubdomains: Whether the HSTS or HPKP directive includes subdomains.
- HPKP Pins: List of pins in the HPKP header.