Managed Detection & Response
Indicators of Compromise for early identification of sophisticated threats
Proactive defence based on information intelligence of emerging risks is at the same time a necessity and a challenge for most of the organizations. Many still have a reactive focus and others already using intelligence feeds find themselves with backdated, barely reliable and not so useful information. ElevenPaths is a member of the leading association in the fight against cybercrime (Cyber Threat Alliance), and it offers its customers quality IoC solutions (Indicators of Compromise) for early identification of sophisticated threats.
High-Values IoCs is:
- Customization: our IoCs are specifically selected to provide information regarding threats and risks specifically targeted against the client’s organization.
- Enrichment: we endow our indicators with an additional layer of analysis and research to facilitate contextualization and understanding.
- Correlation: based on public information, our own and information from our partners, we create new indicators of compromise thanks to the enrichment we use through relational systems.
- Freshness: agile capture of new samples and indicators, generally in anticipation of detection by the main security manufacturers.
- Enhancement of the prevention and detection capabilities against cyberattacks.
- Knowledge of past incidents through a retroactive approach.
- Contextualization of the threats directed against the organization, facilitating the work of security analysts through their relational model.
- Ease of implementation in event correlation systems (SIEMs) thanks to the centralization of feeds and the use of standard formats.
Our High-Value IoCs are designed for a wide range of organizations:
- Corporations that implement security event correlation systems (e. g. SIEM), and require a global vision of targeted attacks against themselves.
- Entities that need to improve their ability to anticipate and detect security incidents.
- Companies demanding a greater contextualization of incidents against their company (actors, campaigns, techniques, etc.).
Contact us for more information on our High-Value IoCs service.
- Integration with hardware systems (SIEM/IDS), as well as other implementations with software systems through our threat analysis platform (MISP).
- Delivery via HTTP APIs and standard formats such as txt, CSV, JSON, STIXX, TAXII, integration via MISP platforms.
- Continuous process of generation and enrichment of new IoCs through our relational and correlation systems.
- Inclusion of feeds of high technological value through collaborations and alliances with the main suppliers of the market.
- ElevenPaths laboratory in continuous research, analysis and innovation process on new techniques for the collection, processing and delivery of new IoCs.
- Inclusion of our company within the Cyber Threat Alliance for the fight against the most sophisticated cyber threats.