Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. (“Telefónica Digital”), en cumplimiento de la Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico, le informa de que:
- Su denominación social es Telefónica Digital España, S.L.U. Su CIF es B-83188953, Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid, al tomo 17.279, folio 128, hoja M-296237.
- Su domicilio social está en C/ Gran Vía, n.º 28, 28013 de Madrid.
The access to and/or use of elevenpaths.com website gives you the status of USER, which involves the acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Notice, which apply regardless of other applicable particular terms of business. In particular, and merely indicative and not an exhaustive list, the User agrees not to use this website:
- For illegal purposes or in relation to illicit activities or offences.
- For commercial nor Business purposes.
- For infringing any intellectual and industrial right owned by Telefónica Digital or by third entities.
- Will not do any unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or attempt to do it by any means, mechanism, device or technology.
- User shall not perform reverse engineer decompile, disassemble, or attempt to discover or modify by any way the source code underlying of the systems.
All rights reserved.
- Elevenpaths.com website, its source code and any item of the content are protected by intellectual and industrial rights owned by Telefónica Digital They shall not been used, sold, reproduced, distributed modified, public communicated without prior express authorization of the rights holder.
- Telefónica Digital reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
- Telefónica Digital cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
- Both access to this web site and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Telefónica Digital shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the information. Telefónica shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site’s services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
- Telefónica Digital assumes no responsibility whatsoever in respect of connection to or the content of third party links contained on the web site, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the said links which may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, including responsibility for any damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- Telefónica Digital owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the “Telefónica” registered trademark. With regard to third party products and services mentioned on the web site, Telefónica, Digital acknowledges the claim of the owners to the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or inclusion in the web site according Telefónica Digital rights or responsibility whatsoever in respect of the said products and services, nor implying any endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the part of Telefónica Digital.
- Unauthorised use of the information included on this web site, its sale to third parties, and any breach of Telefónica Digital’s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
- Telefónica Digital and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the user’s place of residence for the resolution of any dispute that may arise in relation with access to this web site. If the user’s place of residence is outside of Spain, Telefónica Digital and the user, expressly waiving their right of recourse to any other jurisdiction, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid (Spain).
Last updated: January 2017